Submitted by cameronroth on Wed, 01/20/2016 - 14:57

We have a dangerous road curve in our community that still hasn’t been fixed despite several crashes. Who can I contact about my concern and how do I get them to listen to me??

Comments (1)

Hi Cameronroth,

The below link will help you to detrmine who has the authority to improve the safety of your roads and describes the agencies responsible for the safety of different types of roads.You could find the potential contacts on page 14 of the Roadway Safety Guide.